A decade ago and 3000 thousand miles away,
A journey began, that's fading away.
It all began on a quiet night in Moscow,
Bangalore, Goa, Delhi, Mumbai joined the show :)
From a school girl to a professional, the last ten years have been nothing short of a roller coaster.
Y2K began in Moscow, while I was still in class VII. It was the year I topped my class and moved from Moscow to India (back to मातृभूमि after 38 months :P). N no I'm not being over patriotic (which I am otherwise :P), but I returned on 15th August! So it was only natural. :)
Then started the Bangalore (that's what is was then) Experience. Class VIII, first day and no one even got my name, most of my classmates stared at me like I was some alien. Still can't forget how they all encircled me. :P. But soon I was part of the athletics team, September- October 2000 were spent in playgrounds and stadiums across Bangalore, KGF (Beml Nagar) and Surat. Came back 7 shades darker, n probably 7 kg lighter too. ;) Even my mom took a while to recognise me. November- December was in Chandigarh where I met all my cousins (including some I didn't even know were my cousins) :P.
2001 highlights included the formation of the great VIRUS (Rash, Rat, Ram n Arpi)! Love u all! Besides our Rajya Puraskar camp and the Bhains Bakri composition. lol
2002 was Scouts and Guides again. Rashtrapati Camp! Was elected to head the Bangalore Region! Awesome time both at प्रेपरातोरी camp (tomato :P) and the torture turned adventure Testing camp. Also my cousin Pooja's wedding (awesome fun)! But the highlight was definitely the BOARD EXAMS!
2003 Class X results! But the best part of the year was after the exams and before the announcement of the results! What FREEDOM! (Never before and never after :( ). It was also the year of the Youth Parliament! Madam Speaker :P Great memories!
2004 was major change, move to Goa and Board exams! Terrible year. Probably the worst and the longest year of the decade! But made some great friends there. :) Not to forget all the great parties that followed!
2005 Half way through the decade began the longest stay of my life in a single institution. VMS entered my life n didn't leave until 2010 (or vice versa :P). Got hold of Priyanka, Aditi n Smrati n I'm not leaving them EVER :* Joined internship too. Good experience (he he he ;)).
2006 My first moot- Lawfest, followed by SDM Mangalore National Moot where I won the Best Lady Advocate Award. Oh n how can I forget my 13 kg weight loss. (looking forward to recreating the magic in 2011 too :P)
2007 started with DMH and continued with Henry Dunant. Can easily be dedicated to International Law. :) Some Awesum memories of Delhi! Lizard lounge, Chocolate mudpies, Salim's, Subway, .......Arjun n Prasanna u guys Rock! :*
2008 was spent mostly at home. Soccorro Cell was the highlight :P
2009 I moved to Mumbai while still shuttling to Goa. The month spent at Priyanka's place was definitely one of the most cherishable experience in all my college life. Luv u gal :)
2010 began in Mumbai. Then 2 months at Sapna's place in Goa followed by some more time in Mumbai and then my 10th sem exams.
Then came my post college life. Started from Mumbai. First stop Chandigarh, then Kanpur ended in Delhi. Then 5 months at Mumbai, some of the best moments of my life! What electricity in the air! Vajiram totally rocks! N of course the cute guys! Like icing on cake :P (special mention Ms. Anam. lol). Made some great friends! The Ankitas (L, M n S :P), Swathi, Dr. Pooja, Kanika, Daisy(for her generosity), Sonali, Vikram (to mention a few)!
Of course its incomplete without a mention to Rajeev Mama, Surabhi Ma'am, Anya, Tithi Maasi, Aru, Rhythm, Ajay ji, Dadaji n Amma!
And now Ethypharm! My first job as Legal Manager! Great people! Great environment! GREAT FEEL!
"And this is the end my beautiful friend!" ~ by a famous someone ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment